Daymark Energy Advisors will be a sponsor of the 12th Annual Western States Power and Gas Conference in San Francisco, November 29 - 30. In addition, Principal Consultant Dan Peaco will be moderating the panel discussion "From Pilot Programs to Deployment—The Increasing Role of Energy Storage" on Day 2 of the conference.
Planned discussion topics include:
- How are utilities viewing the role of energy storage?
- PG&E’s energy storage procurement activities—What’s been completed and what comes next?
- Addressing the driving factors behind energy storage’s acceleration
- falling costs
- renewables integration and ramping
- diversifying generation fleets
- increased grid flexibility, reliability, and resilience
- multi-service revenue opportunities
- project standardization
- Investor/regulator interest—What is attracting investors to back these projects and state regulators to approve them?
- Key factors that make energy storage technology “bankable” for project finance investment
Want to learn more? Contact Dan here to continue the conversation.