Integrated Resource Planning
Infrastructure decisions in energy systems involve significant investments in assets, expenditures on fuels and operations, transmission considerations, and implications for environmental performance. All require thorough planning for long-term development. Related plans and resource investment decisions are often subject to review by regulatory agencies and a range of stakeholders.
To ensure that client planning assessments comprehensively consider alternatives and avoid blind spots, Daymark Energy Advisors uses an integrated planning approach that incorporates economic, financial, environmental, technical, and societal perspectives.
- Electric & Gas Market Modeling
- Capacity Markets
- Renewable Energy Development and REC Pricing
- Natural Gas Pipeline Expansions
- Energy Demand Forecasting
- State and Regional Economic Impact Modeling
- Non-Transmission Assessment
- Capex Investment Reviews
- Asset Management