Price Forecasting & Market Analytics
Economic, financial, and environmental evaluations are required throughout the lifecycles of energy resources. We work with clients to assess the value of their assets and to develop frameworks for making investment decisions under uncertainty.
Daymark Energy Advisors assesses the economics of assets like utility-scale generation, demand-side and distributed energy resources, electric transmission, and natural gas pipelines.
- Electric, Gas, and REC Price Forecasts
- Capacity Market Forecasts
- Generation and Transmission Asset Valuation
- Market Potential of Technologies
- Renewable Energy Project Evaluation
- Energy Storage
- Fossil and Nuclear Generation
- Distributed Energy Resources
- Energy Efficiency and Demand Response