Integrated Resource Planning
Major infrastructure decisions in energy systems involve significant investment in assets, expenditures on fuels and operating expenses, transmission considerations, and implications for environmental performance. All require thorough planning for long-term development. Related plans and resource investment decisions are often subject to review by regulatory agencies and a range of stakeholders.
To assure that client planning assessments comprehensively consider alternatives and avoid blind spots, Daymark Energy Advisors uses an integrated planning approach that incorporates economic, financial, environmental, technical, and societal perspectives.
- Electric & Gas Market Modeling
- Capacity Markets
- Renewable Energy Development and REC Pricing
- Natural Gas Pipeline Expansions
- Energy Demand Forecasting
- State and Regional Economic Impact Modeling
- Non-Transmission Assessment
- Capex Investment Reviews
- Asset Management