Consultant – Utility Advisory Team
Daymark Energy Advisors is seeking a Consultant to join the firm’s utility advisory team.
Daymark Energy Advisors is a successful growing consultancy that provides management and investment advisory services and advanced market analytics to the North America electricity and natural gas industries.
We seek an exceptional candidate with expertise in the regulated utility business to join our team. Grid modernization, renewable portfolio standards, decarbonization, and other emerging threats and opportunities to the traditional utility business model are top of mind issues for our clients. The successful Consultant will help our clients advance their policy and commercial objectives and will expand the capabilities and service offerings of Daymark Energy Advisors.
If you have a passion for the energy industry and are a high performer with a history of academic and professional excellence and achievement, you’ll find Daymark Energy Advisors offers a challenging and rewarding environment in which to further your career.
The position will be located in our Worcester, MA office.
- Provide strategic insights and the highest quality actionable analysis and advice to our clients.
- Provide subject matter expertise to clients and Daymark project teams.
- Communicate and meet with our diverse clients; includes occasional travel to locations throughout North America.
- Contribute ideas that motivate conversations and shape our views on the key issues and trends affecting emerging regulations and policies, regulatory precedent, tariffs and rate filings, capital expansion plans, and compliance strategies.
- Expand business opportunities for the firm by maintaining excellent work product standards and developing strong relationships with existing and potential clients.
A qualified candidate for this position will have:
- An overriding curiosity and desire to help others succeed
- Solid understanding of key issues impacting the regulated utility business
- Diverse professional experience with increasing levels of responsibility in regulated utility financial operations or business strategy. Our Consultants typically have worked at least five (5) years in the industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline, e.g., engineering, mathematics, economics, finance, accounting. An advanced degree or professional credential is desirable.
- Strong quantitative and critical analytical skills.
- Effective English written and oral communication skills
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible work arrangements
- Participation in our Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Comprehensive group health and dental plans
- Flexible spending accounts for health and dependent care
- Collaborative and supportive work environment
- Opportunity to grow your skills and advance your career with an industry-leading energy consulting firm
Qualified candidates, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.