Consultant – Power System Advisory Team
Daymark Energy Advisors is seeking a Consultant to join the firm’s power system advisory team.
Daymark Energy Advisors is a successful growing consultancy that provides management and investment advisory services and advanced market analytics to the North America electricity and natural gas industries.
We seek an exceptional candidate with expertise in power system modeling and operations to join our team. Grid modernization and resilience, and integration and optimization of renewables and battery storage are top of mind issues to our clients. The successful
Consultant will help our clients advance their policy and commercial objectives and will expand the capabilities and service offerings of Daymark Energy Advisors.
If you have a passion for the energy industry and are a high performer with a history of academic and professional excellence and achievement, you’ll find Daymark Energy Advisors offers a challenging and rewarding environment in which to further your career.
The position will be located in our Worcester, MA office. Ask about our flexible work arrangements.
- Provide strategic insights and the highest quality actionable analysis and advice to our clients.
- Provide subject matter expertise to clients and Daymark project teams.
- Communicate and meet with our diverse clients; includes occasional travel to locations throughout North America.
- Contribute ideas that motivate conversations and shape our views on the key issues and trends affecting the siting and integration of emerging technologies, operational issues that impact project economics and performance, and transmission system performance and resilience.
- Expand business opportunities for the firm by maintaining excellent work product standards, developing strong relationships with existing and potential clients.
A qualified candidate for this position will have:
- An overriding curiosity and desire to help others succeed.
- Solid understanding of key technical issues impacting the grid today
- Diverse professional experience with increasing levels of responsibility in power system modeling, load flow analysis, or system planning. Our Consultants typically have worked at least five (5) years in the industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in power systems, electrical engineering, or related field. An advanced degree or professional credential is desirable.
- Strong quantitative and critical analytical skills.
- Effective English written and oral communication skills
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible work arrangements
- Participation in our Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Comprehensive group health and dental plans
- Flexible spending accounts for health and dependent care
- Collaborative and supportive work environment
- Opportunity to grow your skills and advance your career with an industry-leading energy consulting firm
Qualified candidates, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.