Senior Consultant – Natural Gas Team
Daymark Energy Advisors is seeking a Senior Consultant to join the firm’s natural gas team.
Daymark Energy Advisors is a successful growing consultancy that provides strategic advice and economic analysis to the North America electricity and natural gas industries.
We seek an exceptional candidate with natural gas expertise to join our team. Natural gas is increasingly at the heart of many issues important to our clients, from infrastructure development and clean energy policy to price forecasting and gas-electric coordination. The successful Senior Consultant will help our clients advance their policy and commercial objectives and will expand the capabilities and service offerings of Daymark Energy Advisors.
If you have a passion for the energy industry and are a high performer with a history of academic and professional excellence and achievement, you’ll find Daymark Energy Advisors offers a challenging and rewarding environment in which to further your career.
The position will be located in our Worcester, MA office. Ask about our flexible work arrangements.
- Provide strategic insights and the highest quality actionable analysis and advice to our clients.
- Guide and manage project teams, including supervision and training of junior analysts and coordination of firm-wide resources.
- Communicate and meet with our diverse clients; includes occasional travel to locations throughout North America.
- Contribute ideas that motivate conversations and shape our views on the key issues and trends affecting the North American natural gas and electric industries.
- Expand business opportunities for the firm by maintaining excellent work product standards, developing strong relationships with existing and potential clients, and actively engaging in the firm’s business development activities.
A qualified candidate for this position will have:
- Diverse professional experience with increasing levels of responsibility in the natural gas industry. Our Senior Consultants typically have worked at least 10 years in the industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline, e.g., engineering, mathematics, economics, finance. An advanced degree or professional credential is desirable.
- Solid understanding of key issues impacting the natural gas industry.
- Strong quantitative and critical analytical skills.
- Effective English written and oral communication skills
- An overriding curiosity and desire to help others succeed
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible work arrangements
- Participation in our Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Comprehensive group health and dental plans
- Flexible spending accounts for health and dependent care
- Collaborative and supportive work environment
- Opportunity to grow your skills and advance your career with an industry-leading energy consulting firm
Qualified candidates, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.