Daymark Energy Advisors is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join the firm’s Consulting and Marketing Operations Team.
Daymark Energy Advisors is a successful growing consultancy that provides integrated planning, policy, and strategic decision-making advice to the North American electricity and natural gas industries.
If you are collaborative and detail oriented and thrive in a fast-paced work environment, you’ll find Daymark Energy Advisors offers a challenging and rewarding environment in which to further your career.
The position will be located in our Worcester, MA office.
- Compile marketing materials and assist with the preparation of bid documents
- Communicate with procurement departments; establish and maintain online platform accounts
- Maintain state registrations; tracking status, meeting reporting requirements, and communicating effectively by letter, email, and phone
- Perform data entry and ensure accuracy of sales and project management reports
- Generate operations performance metrics reports
- Edit documents for correct grammar and spelling (in English) and format Word documents and PowerPoint presentations and for alignment with Daymark style guides
- Scan, destroy, and file documents according to retention schedules
- Receive and make phone calls in a professional, customer-service-oriented manner
- Distribute office mail and order and maintain appropriate office supplies
- A flexible, motivated, team player
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Close attention to detail and the ability to execute tasks on time
- The ability to plan ahead to meet deadlines, ask clarifying questions and confirm and communicate tasks/next steps
- The ability to learn quickly
- The ability to work in small teams and to work independently, as needed
- A willingness to suggest changes to work processes that would increase your effectiveness
- Associates degree or higher in Business Administration or Marketing or other appropriate area
- At least three years of administrative assistant experience in a professional office
- High skill level in Microsoft Office tools, particularly Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Proficiency in Adobe Acrobat
- Quickbooks experience a plus
This is a full-time non-exempt position
Salary is commensurate with skill level and experience
The position provides health and retirement benefits
Qualified candidates, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.